Memories are so fun. I can't believe how fast my kids have grown up. I need to scan some of Jaden and Dustin's photos from when they were little and put them on here one night. For now here are some of our little Joe.
He was a very happy baby and he loved to make messes.

Here he is at Grandma's house sitting with Katie. We will be getting our dog after spring break. We are all very excited.
This was taken December 2007. Joe and I were making Holiday bread to deliver to friends.
Love photos of Daddy and Joe! Joe sure misses his Daddy, we all do!

It's been a good, busy day. We have gotten a lot done and have had fun. The boys are winding down and are actually all in bed and almost asleep and it's not even 8:30pm. Now I am off to finish some projects and get to bed myself as I am very tired tonight.