Today I worked a little on organizing and cleaning up junk that was in our Master Bedroom. I switched rooms with the boys so they could have the larger room a few months ago, and I just haven't been able to really finish our room.....I will soon!
I have big plans but it will be all worth it in the end. It involves a ton of sewing and some elbow grease. I know it will be all worth it in the end.
Now i just need to finish going through about 5 boxes of stuff and figure out where to put it.....I am thinking most of it will go to the trash or Good Will! I am sick of Clutter and hanging on to things for no good reason!I posted our old bed on craigslist today, I really hope it sells soon. Well off to fix a late dinner for the kiddos (too much snacking after school) and get some more laundry done!!
0 Comments