I woke up at 5:30am and couldn't get back to sleep. Joe came in at 6am cold and just snuggled right in, I love that. Then I got up at 6:30 and got my house clean, not that you can tell because I was gone all day, but still worth it.

I left the house at 8am to go get my hair cut. I was planning on getting it highlighted but he didn't have enough time UGG but it saved me some money and I ended up spending it at Ikea anyways. After I got my hair cut I went and did a little window shopping, just looking but didn't buy anything. Then I went and picked up my best bud Dawn at the airport and we went and got some lunch (we needed fuel for IKEA). Then, can you guess, we went and had fun at Ikea. It was Dawn's first time there and we are already planning a trip back, hubby's really don't like me when I introduce their wives to Ikea...sorry. I got a few things I needed/wanted and we had a good time together. I will post a picture of my spoils tomorrow, I have got to get these kiddos to bed and finish a few projects.