Today was a hectic day. I got the kiddos off to school and hurried out the door with Joe off to the dealership to get our van worked on. After waiting 2 hours for them to fix 3 recalls, do the oil change and inspect the brakes, they came out and told me what I already knew that our brakes were toast. They said it would be at least 4 more hours to do the brakes so I opted for a rental car to go home and get stuff done for the day. I will go spend all my money and pick up my van tomorrow. Oh Joy! At least they washed it for me and it looks nice and pretty!


This is what I have been working on for the past few days. Tons and tons of flowers and I have a ton more to go. It will be all worth it in then end you will see.

Now I need to go have a date with my laundry and get it all folded and catch up on house work as I have 2 massages tomorrow and I need a clean house. Now if the boys would just settle down and go to sleep all would be good.

Life is good people, just another bump in the road for me but we are sailing over it easily.
Joe did much better today with his accident problem, still not perfect but MUCH better.