Had a very lazy day today as my low back was hurting and it just got worse as the day went on. Joe and I cleaned up from breakfast and watched Kung Fu Panda the Furious 5 twice along with all the bonus features. He even did a dance for me, it was very entertaining.
When the boys got home from school they played games and let me just lounge on the couch. Jaden was nice enough to fix dinner for all of us, we had mini pizzas, and it was delicious.



After dinner was done we put in a new movie from Netflix. We watched Nanny McFee Returns. It was such a good movie. In the begining (the photo above) the Mom comes in to find the children fighting and jumping all over the furniture. Her husband is away at war and she is totally stressed. She then proceeds to try to get the children to calm down by jumping onto the furniture and yelling at them to stop fighting and jumping on the furniture. The children then yell back at her that SHE is jumping on the furniture. It was just funny, and too familiar.
About half way through the movie Joe got up and came and snuggled with me on the couch and fell asleep. It was so nice. When we were about to say prayers he and I were still on the couch as he was still asleep and with my back hurting I couldn't lift him. I was asking Dustin if he liked having the bigger room and Joe, still sleeping, nodded his head yes. It was cute. After prayers Dustin carried Joe into bed for me and tucked him in. It was a good day, even if I am hurt. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow. If not I guess I just get to snuggle with my kids a whole lot more.