These photos have nothing to do with the post, just thought they were cute! Joe LOVES to get massages.
Today has been a crazy day. I took Dustin to the doctor and he has tonsillitis and is on meds now to get him all better. After we came back from the doctors I was really tired so I went in my room and snuggled up in a nice warm blanket and took a nice long nap. It was great.
I am still trying to go through this mound of stuff and get the rooms all put back together. I am thinking I may start painting my room tonight but we will see. I have a ton of people coming to my house on Sunday for dinner so I NEED to get this all done so my house look normal and not all messed up. I think I will be up late tonight finishing up some stuff. I can tell I am still tired and my brain is fried as none of this is making sense and I am jumping from subject to subject so I will go now!
0 Comments