Another crazy day at the Kauer house. Joseph is still running a fever but with meds he is doing fine and having fun right now playing Mario Cart on the Wii.

Today was late start for school (they start 1 hour later it's nice) but as usual the boys got up early. I did get to stay in bed till 7:40 so that was good for me as Joe was up till midnight.

I did finally get my grocery shopping done last night. I still need to go to the bakery and Costco but that can wait a few days.

I guess I should explain this day thing I am doing. They are the days Dustin is gone on his deployment. I thought about counting backwards but you never know when they will get home so that is hard so doing it this way will be easier for all of us....well mostly me. I figure it is something I can do to record the events that go on while he is gone and to stay positive as well. To also find something good out of each day.

If you can believe it today I am thankful for the rain as it brought warmer weather and my house is nice and warm today!!! Now I get to go and clean it all day....and snuggle with Joe a little too as he still is sick and it's a good excuse to relax a bit.