Some days you wonder how your little boy can go from this to....
this so quickly!
He is so not very little any more but will always be my little boy. He was my first baby and in a lot of way the hardest but I am grateful for every moment. I never use to believe my parents when they would say time goes by so quickly until I became a parent myself. This little boy has been through so much with me and I am truly thankful for him and his sweet spirit. He always knows when I need a hug or just an "I love you". He was such a great strength to me when his little sister died. I still remember how he came up to me the day after and said "Mom I never even got to hold her" that was so hard but the knowledge that we have that we will be able to hold her again has helped us both. That experience has strengthened us all!
How thankful I am for this boy who is becoming a man way to quickly. Every day when we have our evening prayers and give hugs he is always checking to see if he is taller than me yet. You still have a little (very little) way to go, I am sure it won't be much longer. We had a fun day full of laughter and enjoying our time together!