Oh happy day!!! Thanks to Josh Johnson and some awesome young men my roof is patched! We put the tarp back up until the inside dries out then we will take it off this weekend and test it out. Thankfully I had all the supplies we needed so it didn't cost me anything yet. I still do need to go get paint as of corse the one wall I don't have anymore paint for got damaged!! Oh well hopefully I can find the right color and not have to repaint the whole thing.

The boys and I have had a lazy day today after getting the roof done this morning. It has been nice.

Last night joe fell asleep again on the toilet! He sat on there to do his business before bed and a little while later I heard him snoring. I woke him up and got him cleaned up and told him to wash his hands. His hands and feet had fallen asleep as a result of the way he fell asleep. He kept shaking them and stomping around to wake them up, I couldn't stop laughing. This however made him mad and only made me laugh more as he was still half asleep. Love that little guy.