School has been out for a week now and we are finally seeing some summer weather. I am really hoping it says warm for a while. I got out and rode my bike today, just a short ride but it felt good to not have to wear a coat.

(Ok so this photo...totally got me motivated to lose weight again UGG)
A Few weeks ago we had a fun little surprise party for our dear friend Linda. Becky J and I are her visiting teachers for church and we have so enjoyed getting to know this wonderful lady. She is blind but it sure doesn't slow her down and it's a joy to serve her and just be with her. Becky, sadly, is moving and it is hard to have good friends move away. Linda really enjoyed her party and was truly surprised. I made this card for her and added a few different textured so she could enjoy it more! I think it turned out so cut and I need to make more.

Here are a few other little projects I have gotten done.
I am really having a ton of fun making cards and creating new crafts. I have decided to run some small day craft camps throughout the summer for kids and adults. I think it will be so much fun. Well I am up late as usual, so off to bed I must go!