Life at the Kauer house has been crazy as ever lately. I keep telling my husband that my calendar looks like someone threw up on it as we have so many things to do and so many places to go. But I am glad to be busy. I am really enjoying my new camera my wonderful hubby got me. We just got a new lense for it this past week and I am LOVING it! So for now I am going to try and post some new photos hopefully daily as I learn how to use this camera. I am wanting to take some classes and maybe this summer it would work so we will just wait and see.
Jaden doing what he does best....scoring he has made a total of I think 16 goals this season!!
Joe at Dustin's Track Meet and me playing with my new camera!!


Playing with my camera on our drive over Snowqualmie pass!! My favorite photo. No I did not switch it to black and white this is unedited!!!
The boys are busy with sports and school. Dustin is in Track at the middle school and is having fun. Jaden and Joe are each in soccer and loving it as well. Jaden will be playing this summer as well so we will see if Mommy can keep up :-) Jaden was in our Community School Music Festival and was able to be the Tin Man. We had fun making his costume thanks to tinfoil tape, it saved us and made his costume so cute. When I took him to his performance he was a little scared/embarrassed to get out of the car. But walking to the gym a ton of High School students just raved about his costume telling him how awesome it was, which made him beam, and tell me that we made the right choice not putting Rosy cheeks on him as he was making them red enough all by himself.
Dustin is doing great in track and getting better each day. His times are improving and he is very sore most of the time. I think he will be glad when it's all over. He is officially a Teenager and well life has become even more interesting.
Big Dustin is busy too with work. They keep changing his schedule, which is driving us both crazy. So now he works from 5pm to 5am and well never sees the kids except on his days off. We are told this will only be till August so I am just praying they are telling the truth.
Me, well as you can see below I am having way too much fun doing crafts. I love my cricut cutter and this awesome computer program I can use to cut basically anything. I recently got called in church to be the Girls Camp Director for our ward. I am SOOOO excited to do fun girly things for a change. I am really looking forward to it and have many fun ideas to make their week fun and memorable.
1 Comments