Jaden and Joseph Birthday celebration
Jaden and His Basket ball Trophy...All around 3 grade Champ!!!
Joe giving me a massage!!! Gotta train them young. He loves getting them too! Jaden was giving Joe a piggy back ride when he tripped and Joe fell face first onto the road!! Poor Guy!! All recovered though!
Well Facebook has made me lazy on my blog, sorry everyone. Hopefully with a new year I can get back into the grove again. The summer went by too fast as Dustin left on his deployment in June and I was still going to school. I finished up in September with a 4.0 still and passed my state boards test and am now a licenced LMP AKA Licences Massage Practitioner. The boys got back to school just as I finished so not much of a break. They got busy right away with soccer for Dustin and basketball for Jaden. They both had a fun season but I was glad when it was over as I needed break. I am still on the booster club at Jaden's school as the treasure. We all have been staying busy and doing fairly well. Boys have been driving me nuts most days but it's getting better. We just got back from a 2 week break at my parents house in Pasco, WA, it was a fun break from the norm and a well needed one too. Dustin should be home from his deployment soon we are just trying patiently to play the waiting game of when it will actually happen. Hope I can do better about blogging in the new year. I am thinking of making the blog private but we will see, if I do I will be sure to let you all know.

2 Comments