It's been along time since I posted as life has been too busy. This week I have finals and they are going good all A's so far and one more tonight and I am done. So lots of studding today so I figured before I start cramming I would post an update. Not much new going on just the same old same old some days. The kids are all growing fast and I just can't seem to slow them down. Joseph keeps me busy as always but has a little cold today so he is a little slower so it's nice. I am half way done with school which feels good and I can't wait for it to be over. I am really enjoying it but I miss being home at night with the kids. Joseph is starting to have a harder time with me leaving at night but only 6 more months, we will make it!!!
We are all ready for summer to be here and some nice warm weather. This winter hasn't been too bad but still we are ready for some sunshine. I will try and post some photos soon just don't seem to have the time lately. My next classes, I have been told, are easier so we will see if I have more time to do other things. Well nothing profound we are all hanging in there and enjoying the time we do have together! Hope you all are doing well and I enjoy reading your blogs and glad to see everyone is doing good. I will try and get better at posting. Hope everyone has a fabulous day!
Posted by: Kauer Family
I love my family and love learning new things all the time. I have 4 beautiful children, one of which looks down on us from heaven. I enjoy making crafts, sewing, painting and creating things. I am an Airforce wife and my husband who has been on 6 deployments in 8 years! We are currently enjoying his new special duty assignment as he has no deployment for 3 years! My favorite saying as of lately is "I am an Airforce wife, what's your super power!"
0 Comments