Well it's been a while since I last posted, so I figured I would write something before going to bed. We've had a couple of busy crazy weeks but we made it through nicely. I wish I had Halloween photos to post but Dustin forgot the camera and I was at school so none sorry. He had a fun costume for Joseph except he refused to wear it but he took the mini cereal boxes and tried to attach them to Joe and have him be a Cereal Killer it was funny especially with the spoons sticking out of the box too cute. School is going much better than I had originally thought it would. I am doing very well in each of my classes and am so far still getting 100%+ in each with my extra credit so if I keep doing what I have been doing I should come out on top!!! I am so glad. I am very thankful I have figured out how to study and what works for me. I got a cold this week so it's been rough with two tests but I aced them both and couldn't be happier. Just 1 1/2 more weeks and I get a week off and I can't wait I need it. I miss being home with the kids at night and I think my husband needs the break too. On October 30th my Grandpa passed away. This was my Mom's Dad. He was 86 ( I think). I wasn't able to go to the funeral as it was in Nebraska and with school it was hard but I am told it went very well. My Grandpa actually earned a bronze star in WWII(I am pretty sure it was this one) and they had a full military service for him. I guess when their troop was under heavy attack they were told to retreat and they did and then discovered 4 men were missing my Grandpa and a few others volunteered to go back in against enemy fire and get them. They were successful and thus the bronze star pretty cool. I am sure the story was much longer but he never was one to go into stuff like that. Then my dad broke his ankle falling off a ladder. Thankfully he is OK and recovering well and didn't have to have surgery. Funny thing is my Mom was in Nebraska when he broke it and he didn't tell her until the day before he came for the funeral, thought she didn't need any more stress! With a wonderful blessing after he broke his ankle telling him he would have no pain and wouldn't have to have surgery all was well and came to pass!! How thankful we are for the power of the priesthood. Then #3 as all things happen in 3's my sister-in-law's Dad cut off his thumb. I am told he is doing well and hope his recovery goes well. So lots of drama for our family and I am so done. So hopefully the next 3 things will all be fabulous, super, wonderful things!!
Tomorrow Dustin is going to the open tryouts for the Seattle Sounders soccer team so wish him good luck. He loves soccer and I think he is really good and know he will do well. He is fulfilling one of his life long dreams and I wish him the best. He is such an awesome husband and does so much for our family I really hope he does well. If anything he says at least I tried. I know he will do well he always does. We will keep you posted. So that's our crazy life for the past few weeks I am ready for some boring dull times, at least for a little while.