Our Yelm 2nd Ward Super Saturday is October 18th, 2008. We have a ton of fun projects and classes this year. I know with our church callings and the largeness of our ward it is hard to know everything that is going on and have the time to really look at the classes available. So in reguards to that I decided to post all of the projects here on my blog so you can see them and either call or email me to sign up. I really hope this helps and it would be a good way to get a neighbor or friend from work to see what we are doing and sign up! So here are our classes we are offering, I know I will have to do a few different blog posts to get all of the photos in so hopefully it all goes well and it's easy to understand. I need payment of all projects no later than October 1st. If this is a problem special arrangements can be made on a case by case basis. I WILL NOT ORDER YOUR SUPPLIES UNLESS YOU PAY ME FIRST. We have a large volume of orders and I can't afford to prepurchase everything.

Project# 1: Family Home Evening Board

This is a 8" x 24" board that will be painted to the color you want and you will then need to attach the vinyl lettering, nails, and paint your name tags. The cost is $13.00





















Here is a photo of my FHE Board. You have many options so here they go.


Board Color: Red(as shown), Wine, Chocolate Brown, Navy Blue, Black, Tan and Hunter Green
Vinyl Color: Black or Tan
Shapes for names(stars shown) You need a total of 7: Star, Heart, Flag, Ribbon, House & Square
Font Styles (photo above) 1, 2, 3 or 4 (#4 is what is on my FHE Board)

Project #2: Signs
Here we have a board that is 6" x 36" with vinyl lettering. You have 6 design sayings to choose from. Board colors and vinyl colors are the same as the FHE Board above. The cost for this project is $13.00 and if you want the vinyl only it is $10.00. For this order I need to know Design #, Board Color and Vinyl color.

Sayings:
1. Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
2. Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.
3. Having some place to go is HOME. Having someone to love is FAMILY. Having both is a BLESSING.
4. THE (YOUR LAST NAME) FAMILY We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
5. Because someone we love is in Heaven, there's a little bit of HEAVEN in our home.
6. Be Grateful - Be Smart - Be Clean - Be True - Be Humble - Be Prayerful (design shown)

Designs are shown with fonts that will be used.