Well I am still trying to get the hang of this blogging thing. We have been busy as usual and are getting in the back to school Grove finally. The boys are enjoying school and so am I. Yep I went back to school too. It has been pretty fun so far. I am studding to be a Massage Therapist. I will be done and certified next September. I am having alot of fun and the boys all love getting massages and having me practice on them it is fun. Even little Joe loves it too. We are just learing some basics to Sweedish massage right now and it's going well. I have a huge class so it's hard at times for the instructer to get around to everyone but he will be getting a TA soon. I have also started a Dinner Group with 3 of my friends and it is going really great. Thank you Gina for the great Idea. My sister in law Gina has been doing this for years and I finally got my own group together and it's going great so far. I am happy to announce that with the great cooking from last week and starting my massage classses I have lost 5 lbs. I am feelling so much better and finally getting out of my depression rut I have been denying. I am looking forward to another great week.
1 Comments