Fun at school
Just a quick update as I probably should be getting to bed after getting home from school but I always need to unwind a little. School is going great and I am for now getting 100% so hopefully I can keep it up. We have an assessment test tomorrow a Mid Term so I am hoping it goes well. I am having alot of fun but I am already sick of the long drive. But it's only for 1 year so I just have to keep telling myself that. I just need to get all this Super Saturday stuff done and finished and I will feel a little less stressed. I just have a hard time keeping up on everything as the days just seem to go by too fast. Time management will be my friend soon, I need to find a happy balance and things will run smoother I think. Well it's off to bed for me as Joe thinks 6am is time to get up.
0 Comments