• Home
  • News

The Kauer Family

  • Home

Kauer Family Sunday, August 24, 2008 0 Comments

Posted by: Kauer Family

I love my family and love learning new things all the time. I have 4 beautiful children, one of which looks down on us from heaven. I enjoy making crafts, sewing, painting and creating things. I am an Airforce wife and my husband who has been on 6 deployments in 8 years! We are currently enjoying his new special duty assignment as he has no deployment for 3 years! My favorite saying as of lately is "I am an Airforce wife, what's your super power!"

Related Posts

Previous Post Next Post

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Delicious.com

Facebook

Popular

For my Mom!

Monday, December 03, 2012

Go go go day

Thursday, December 06, 2012

It's busy around here.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Spoke to soon!

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Day 64 - Crazy

Monday, March 07, 2011

Comments

[getWidget results='3' label='comments' type='list']

Wellcome to ads Google

Footer Menu

  • Home
Design by Templateify - Distributed By Protemplateslab

Biểu mẫu liên hệ